Accelerated Evolution

Favorite non-TNG episode

darkon

I wanna watch that episode now!

"So I ask you, Captain, with a seemingly legitimate datarod in one hand, and a dead Senator in the other, what conclusion would you draw?"

"That Vreenak obtained the datarod on Soukara, and that the Dominion killed him in order to prevent him from returning to Romulus with it."

"Precisely! And the more the Dominion protests their innocence, the more the Romulans will believe they are guilty, because that's exactly what they would do in their place!"

-Elim Garak, Benjamin Sisko

"That is why you came to me, isn't it, captain? Because you knew I could do the things you weren't capable of doing yourself? Well, it worked. And you'll get what you wanted -- a war between the Romulans and the Dominion. If your conscience is bothering you, you should soothe it with the knowledge that you may have just saved the entire Alpha Quadrant. And all it cost was the life of one Romulan senator, one criminal, and the self-respect of one Starfleet Officer. I don't know about you, but I'd call that a bargain."

- Elim Garak

"Devil in the Dark," from TOS.

"Move Along Home" from DS9.

My favorite episode of Voyager is the one where Tuvok and Neelix get formed into one person. It's so bad. Tuvix? WTF! Plus it inspired a dream of TKD's where Sean Connery and George Washington got in a similar transporter accident and became "Sean Conneryashingtion."