Accelerated Evolution

PS3 Launch Date!

Gundampilotspaz

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainm...-hub-154989.php

Next Generation has the hot scoop—the PS3 will probably be hitting the streets on September 21st in the US, September 16th in Japan, and include a new XBox Live-alike system, HUB.

According to well-placed industry sources, PlayStation HUB will offer PlayStation 3 owners much the same services as Xbox Live, including chat, downloadable demos, independent games and online play. The service is also designed to support PSP online play as well as PS3.

This is excellent news because it means we all won’t be standing in line in the cold—just the searing heat!

This is excellent news because it means we all won’t be standing in line in the cold—just the searing heat!

Comfortable warmth at the end of September? Ha! I wish.

Now to just wait for a significant price drop, and then another price drop on top of that one, and the PS3 will potentially be mine!

Now to just wait for a significant price drop, and then another price drop on top of that one, and the PS3 will potentially be mine!

Gotta' love these rumours, that totally ignore that SCE says it will hold over the PS2 online functions.

Until something official comes from SCE, this is the stupidest bullshit on the intraweb.

One of these days, I will completely phase out my own actual contributions to posts.