Accelerated Evolution

Letter to the fire marshal

Poophy

This is a email that I am planning to sent to the fire marshal concerning some possible violations at my high school, I would like any one that can to give my any suggestions on how to improve it before I send it. I wont to send it by 10 tonight, so if you have any ideas please don’t hesitate and post fast… ty

It has come to my attention that Amity High School is currently under construction, and that due to this, it may not be up to code. The main point in this is the cafeteria.

Due to the construction, many exits have been closed off possibly leaving the main entrance as the only way in or out of the cafeteria. And even if there are additional exits, students are unaware of their location.

No drills have been done, or plains discussed concerning what to do in the event of an evacuation of the cafeteria.

Another point that I would like to make is that there are currently exits, although having been closed for some time; it is still remained marked as exits. The one that I would like to bring your attention to is the “exit” that is directly across from the library. For several weeks now it has been closed because of construction, but it is still marked as an exit by the sign above the door. Although the students have been made aware of this change, and have been informed to use a different route in order to evacuate the building, many visitors would be unaware of this, and it could cause a significant amount of confusion, and potentially, danger.

In light of this, the school should be inspected as soon as possible. And all violations of the fire code, along with all dangers to the safety of the students and staff, should be corrected.

Thank you

yes, but 20 random people who don't go to the same school as you sending an email about a high school that isn't in their state makes no sense. It also won't do much good.

I never asked for you guys to send some, just to help me improve this one, I wont to come off as sounding some what intelligent…

if you wanted to make a point you should have sent an e-mail to the principal of the school ranting about how incompetant the administration is.

That can be done…

Another point that I would like to make is that there are currently exits, although having been closed for some time; it is still remained marked as exits.

a few grammatical issues, maybe "Another point that I would like to make is that many former exits, although they have been closed for some time, still remain marked as exits."

I'm taking the SAT in a few months, guys, and I still can't finish the math sections in enough time x_x

PRAISE POOPHY.

I disussed this with him today at lunch.

You see people, our lunch room used to be all glass windows and doors, now all the doors are covering by a sheet of plaster, all the windows. The main hallway has been narrowed due to construction. In the cafe theyres ladders, debree, NO EXITS!!!!. its right next to the front of the building which is closed off (Front entrance) because of construction of building a new wing.. so it looks like a nuclear bomb hit the parking lot.

What this means is if theyre was a fire ( IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NEXT TO US ) It would essentially be panic, with no viewable exits resulting in 10 deaths alone from trampling.

PRAISE POOPHY.

I disussed this with him today at lunch.

You see people, our lunch room used to be all glass windows and doors, now all the doors are covering by a sheet of plaster, all the windows. The main hallway has been narrowed due to construction. In the cafe theyres ladders, debree, NO EXITS!!!!. its right next to the front of the building which is closed off (Front entrance) because of construction of building a new wing.. so it looks like a nuclear bomb hit the parking lot.

What this means is if theyre was a fire ( IN THE KITCHEN RIGHT NEXT TO US ) It would essentially be panic, with no viewable exits resulting in 10 deaths alone from trampling.

yeah like, its seriously a hazard

Yeah, close down your school for two days so they add 2 more at the end of the year to compensate.

Brilliant.

He's likely a senior.

I know I'm hoping for all the snow days possible between now on May 19 (My last day, no matter what).

As for this letter, it's good to address the problems since I've seen what happens when kids don't know what to do in case of a fire. Though this was a fire drill, it still was a mess.

He's likely a senior.

I know I'm hoping for all the snow days possible between now on May 19 (My last day, no matter what).

As for this letter, it's good to address the problems since I've seen what happens when kids don't know what to do in case of a fire. Though this was a fire drill, it still was a mess.

I don't get out until June 15th... And I'm expected to go to school for another week after that.

*Snorts with laughter.* I'm just going to install some games on the network and play them all week. When they come to kick me off I'll be like, "What, you want to give me detention? Okay, but looks like you can't make me do it until next week! Ohhhh!"