Accelerated Evolution

So what's the next big MMO you're going to get into?

HappyLittleBoozer

I'm still waiting to get an idea of what Tales of Eternia Online

Fairly heavy grinding after the 30 mark, low tolerance for solo players, low variety of monsters. Spawn points are either too crowded or too empty to find a balanced party of 4 (which is party max - should be noted that people in parties must be pretty much the same level to optimize exp). Game economy also makes it near impossible to afford your level tier's weapons and armor without massive farming. Additional levels are unrewarding except for every 5 (when you can use new armor/weapons and typically learn new skills) levels.

It's fun for a while, but I just quit when I climbed that Lv 29-> Lv30 milestone and got very little for it.

edit: may be biased because all I want to play now is MoCap Boxing

Dammit! I want to play with a giant robot but not if it's going to suck!

Darkfall looks cool though. I just don't feel like jumping into WoW so late in the game.

Usually later is better in this case, since alot of supid bugs and terrible talent trees have be reworked. Even though there is still alot of room for improvement, rolling Horde and asking n00b questions aren't frowned upon; rolling Alliance and asking basically any question results in a spam of, "yuo r a fucikng retarrd".

Usually later is better in this case, since alot of supid bugs and terrible talent trees have be reworked. Even though there is still alot of room for improvement, rolling Horde and asking n00b questions aren't frowned upon; rolling Alliance and asking basically any question results in a spam of, "yuo r a fucikng retarrd".

Not to say that some people arnt fucking stupid

It was always the opposite in my experience. Alliance players are generally more mature, but also far less PvP oriented, which means rolling Alliance on a PvP server is asking to get your ass beat time and time again in Battlegrounds. I mean, case in point is Barrens chat where on every server the topic of discussion is always Vin Diesel, Chuck Norris, or something else beyond stupid.

My question is how Alliance players know what goes on in Barrens chat...

Umm.... Obviously you didn't look at my character list. I have about 6 characters, on all sorts of different servers, and thats not including any character I decided not to take past 15. (With the exception of 1 since that was the last character I made and I planned on playing it up a few more levels before I quit playing) I've played the game since Beta and its always been that way. Alliance have always been pussies and Horde have almost never failed to be ignorant B.Net kiddies who rant about something completely asinine for hours on end.

There is a PC version. It's the one I'm getting. Since I'm a fan of the original PS games, and easily the biggest PSO fan here.

Cool, we'll be playing together then.

Even though I still play WoW I may be taking the PSO-Blue Burst 14 day trail for a spin. (while still playing WoW)

Cool, we'll be playing together then.

Even though I still play WoW I may be taking the PSO-Blue Burst 14 day trail for a spin. (while still playing WoW)

I'd very highly recommend that. I have the full version. My account is long dead, though. Ohwell, only had a 63 Humar with Varista + 22/25 and my Sealed J-sword. Which I was working on unsealing as they FINALY told us how to do it after five years.