Accelerated Evolution

The OFFICIAL Release Thread

darkon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got something here that's mainly for Stranger, but should also be checked out by Mitch, Wind, and probably Set and Darkon too

headcontrolsystem - murder nature

i remember reading that they were supposed to be an homage to our favorite 90s alternarock bands like AiC and Soundgarden, but i don't think it sounds much like them at all. and it's got GARM on vox, which is worth the price of admission alone

and because a certain new member implied he'd like to hear some MGS stuff...

MGS 2: sons of liberty OST

highly recommended mix of orchestral music with electronic meanderings

i've got something here that's mainly for Stranger, but should also be checked out by Mitch, Wind, and probably Set and Darkon too

headcontrolsystem - murder nature

i remember reading that they were supposed to be an homage to our favorite 90s alternarock bands like AiC and Soundgarden, but i don't think it sounds much like them at all. and it's got GARM on vox, which is worth the price of admission alone

and because a certain new member implied he'd like to hear some MGS stuff...

MGS 2: sons of liberty OST

highly recommended mix of orchestral music with electronic meanderings

Thanks for the stuff, man. :cool:

Gah, sorry it took this long, but last night my computer was just not having it. I tried uploading it twice and twice in the middle of the upload it just randomly shut down ... meaning i had to go back and upload again, i eventually just got frustrated and let it stay off. but here you go:

Skepticism - Farmakon

for anyone who's unfamiliar with skepticism, they became a pretty big deal around the time this (farmakon) album was released, and it is regarded as one of the best DOOM metal releases... Ever, so if you remotely like DOOM, or would like to perhaps try to get more into it, i recommend checking this out but don't come telling me you hate it after you get it...

also, tcz, if you don't already have it, i highly recommend mournful congregations, the monad of creation ... that's one of my favorite DOOM albums

If sytranger aint on chrono I have both of them also and now I have 1MB connection I'm willing to share.

Oh cheers for human control nature they're damn awesome.

Oh and tghank trhe lord for skepticism Stranger as my dl of their discog fucking stopped seeding the other day.