Accelerated Evolution

The OFFICIAL Release Thread

darkon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have Swallow the Sun "The Morning Never Came"? hot damn that's some good stuff!

Im looking at you TCZ and Stranger.

sorry boss, only gots the new one. but i've got some other DAMN sweet death/DOOM in the forms of Necare and Mar de Grises if yer interested (stranger's probably got them too)

fuckin sweet man. thanks :smile:

i was about to flip out because i couldn't get that site to work a couple weeks ago

oh that's fuckin fantastic. my internet skipped out for a minute and the DL froze, so i went back to re-download it and that lame ass site said i exceeded my download limit or some such shit. fuck that place

*i'll see about uploading that Necare soon

fuckin sweet man. thanks :smile:

i was about to flip out because i couldn't get that site to work a couple weeks ago

oh that's fuckin fantastic. my internet skipped out for a minute and the DL froze, so i went back to re-download it and that lame ass site said i exceeded my download limit or some such shit. fuck that place

*i'll see about uploading that Necare soon

wtf? it won't let you download it? dammit...

anyone else know of a good place to upload stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the 2 previous Jesu releases that came before the Silver EP for muh man, TCZ... Heart Ache is their first EP, and that was followed by Jesu their first, and only full length album to this point, I had to split that one in half because YouSendIt is anal about file size now, so when you get them just put everything in one folder. For anyone else interested, Jesu is a pretty killer post-rock outfit from Birmingham, England who were formed after the demise of Godflesh the industrial metal band... Also from Birmingham ... Enjoy :crube:

Jesu - Heart Ache

Jesu - Jesu (1)

Jesu - Jesu (2)

their first release was blackened vox, the second was whispered, the "third" (it was a split) was.... something else. but the instruments behind the vox were always unique and inspired a small group of copycats *cough*forgottentomb*cough*

i havent' been able to check this one out yet