Accelerated Evolution

The OFFICIAL Release Thread

darkon

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hail: Thanks man.

EDIT: Hmm... Some of you may know about how megaupload thinks my computer is german (I dunno why, I haven't really tried to fix it). But it's giving me this message and not letting me download the file.

Zugriff auf die Datei ist vorübergehend nicht möglich.

Anyone speak German?

FURTHER EDIT: Babel fish is telling me "access to the file is currently not possible."

So... I dunno. I'll try again later.

Some random craps:

Peste Noire discog (sans their split with Sombre Chemain):

Aryan Supremacy (Demo)

Macabre Transcendance (Demo)

Phalenes Et Pestilence - Salvatrice Averse (Demo)

La Sanie des Siècles - Panégyrique De La Dégénerescence

Lorraine Rehearsal (EP, Vinyl)

Despite the Aryan Supremacy demo they aren't NS, they're just your usual Satanic ritual band. :awesome: One of my favorite bands though, and by usual I mean the subject matter is usual, their music is amazing and they turned Baudelaire's "Le Mort Joyeux" and "Spleen (IV)" poems into songs.

And...

Coldworker- The Contaminated Void

Goooooood Death Metal/Deathgrind.

One of my favorite bands though

:rolleyes: Your name and icon certainly didn't give THAT away. Hahaha

But ya, one of my friends is pretty into Peste Noire... and I still can't quite figure out why. Just like most of the "we underproduce for the sake of underproducing" black metal crowd, they always failed to impress me. Too stark, too minimalist (neither of which I enjoy, unlike alot of people), not very profficient on the whole... I just can't get into it.

Coldworker, from the one song I heard on some compilation a friend made for me is kinda cool... so I'll check it out. They're kinda plodding death-grind, right?

Well FUCK. My roomie (the guy that likes PN) just proved me COMPLETELY wrong, since he said one song I actually really like is actually by Peste Noire (I thought it was by Aura Noire, hahaha). Splean or something like that. In other words, I'll DL it and give them another shot.

Fuck, proved wrong by my idiot roommate who only listens to BURZUM and fucking FAULTY. A sad sad day for Nick. Hahahaha