Accelerated Evolution

The Metal Thread I

Kreutz

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got enough Slayer to last a lifetime, man. So, thanks anyway.

However, next time I'm on AIM anyone send me anything good.

I've dipped my foot into about every genre of music except metal, so.

I've always had an admiration for the cover art of most metal bands though.

So much more beautiful than most other genres in which the artist just puts himself on the cover.

anyway.

Yeah. Metal cover art rules.

d86598w3qes.jpg

Though, to be fair, most it seriously is pretty awesome.

me and my friends were heading to the Childbren of bodom, trivium, and amon amarth concert in 2 weeks, but the concert was sold out - we already has reservations in NYC so we looked for another concert the same night.

The jagermiester tour has Disturbed, Corrosin of Conformity, and Dope and some other bands, so we got the tickets to that. Not really excited anymore but atleast disturbed's new cd is pretty good.

It's not actually emo, I just call doom metal bands like My Dying Bride 'emo' because they make fairly depressing songs like My Dying Bride's "My Hope, the Destroyer" or November's Doom's "Not the Strong".

GWAR is rockin' jawsome.

Crube: I've seen Elegant... somewhere.

You: North Carolina.

Me: Kentucky.

I got some Satanic Warmaster and Azaghal ... Is Aghast that one chick band? With ties to the whole Norwegien BM scene?

wellllll.... apparently it's two chicks, one is married to samoth and the other used to be married to fenriz, but i didn't know that until just now. some BM FREAK loaned me some CDs last year and one was aghast and it fucking ruled. so yeah

that reminds me, i need some xasthur and blut aus if anyone's up for it angrysmilie.gif

ed.it... and if "above us" is any indication of what anthemon sounds like, fuck that shit

Edited by tcz

The jagermiester tour has Disturbed, Corrosin of Conformity, and Dope and some other bands, so we got the tickets to that. Not really excited anymore but atleast disturbed's new cd is pretty good.

I'm with Mitch on this one, that sounds fuckign terrible :blink:

I say you you look for scalpers for the CoB show, they'll definitelly be there. Don't go to Jagermiester :-/

Anyone that likes Ensiferum (and the viking/folk metal sorta thing) definitely needs to listen to Equilibrium. If you're one of the unfortunate few whom I have not sent it too, please start begging. Magnificent album (and it's their debut)

Anyone that likes Ensiferum (and the viking/folk metal sorta thing) definitely needs to listen to Equilibrium. If you're one of the unfortunate few whom I have not sent it too, please start begging. Magnificent album (and it's their debut)

GOD YES IT IS!

Thank Kerrazy for having it up there.