Accelerated Evolution

Guess I should do this...hehe

:buki: Hey all, the names Laura, or Rain, whichever you prefer. But, here I am. If you have a question, ask it, I'll usually answer it. And my rant for the evening...I WANT MORE RONIN FANFICS!!!!! Sorry, I just love the RW, they kick so much ass. There's so many Inuyasha fanfics, and Yu Yu Hakusho, which I love both of as well, but I grew up with RW and, and, I NEED MORE!!!! Sorry, -breathe in, breathe out- Did I say that out loud? -SIGH- Well, here I am. And I want the Ronin Lounge back. Sorry, I think I'm done. Laterz... :wub:

Thanks all...And yes, Ronins kicked ass. BUT, I remember when it came on, I think 27, and Bananas in Pajamas was on before it. My brother and I recorded it and that stupid theme song was on the first bit of the tape...anywhos back from side tracking...Another random question....LOL...You ever talk to someone, online, in person or on the phone, and you just get this vibe from them? I mean seriously, I'm asking honestly. Anywhos... ttyl. :wub: