Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
FaultyClockwork

Word up.

Welcome to AE, hope you like it here!

If you need anything contact me via PM, or AIM or one of the other 2 admins Hero and Elite.

Although I am kind of the irresponsible admin and I kind of just play RPGS all day, so yeah.

Nice to meet you :ohmy: :wub:

Where are all these new members coming from all of a sudden?

Anyways, welcome! gl hf ^____^

Judging by your sig info, I'd say we'll probably get along pretty well.

Where are all these new members coming from all of a sudden?

Anyways, welcome! gl hf ^____^

Judging by your sig info, I'd say we'll probably get along pretty well.

Thanks! Glad to hear it. : )

Hi guys. :wub: /wink

I usually like new members (Hello Rain of Inferna!! Although I did not post in your thread <3;;) but you just seem like a psuedo-intellectual idiot.

What? Is that referencing an animenation thread?

And I'm not psuedo-intellectual. Just an idiot. Promise.

:laugh:

dont mind them haha

This color text is really hard to read...

But welcome anyway. :D

I've switched to white. :3 Maybe all the screens I've used are brighter and have larger text by default. Thanks for the welcome!

Ho ho, Dragon Magazine and the Order of the Stick? I believe we have another AE DND Freak on our hands.

Welcome, sir. Always good to have another person who can roll their proverbial dice. If you know what I mean.

Ho ho, Dragon Magazine and the Order of the Stick? I believe we have another AE DND Freak on our hands.

Welcome, sir. Always good to have another person who can roll their proverbial dice. If you know what I mean.

I sadly... have no group to DM. /cries himself to sleep

The only people around are idiots with a rudimentary knowledge of the rules who act stupid and a guy who is actually good but is constantly trying to teach this girl to play... but always ends up clinging to her instead.

But, hell yeah I can roll the dice.

I sadly... have no group to DM. /cries himself to sleep

The only people around are idiots with a rudimentary knowledge of the rules who act stupid and a guy who is actually good but is constantly trying to teach this girl to play... but always ends up clinging to her instead.

But, hell yeah I can roll the dice.

Heh, I know the feeling.

My girlfriend has come to the last few game sessions, and my players have all been talking about "GM Girlfriend Syndrome," wherein if the players have to settle something among themselves that takes more than a few minutes, I go into cuddle mode and they have to force me out of it.

We should start some sort of gaming thread or something. So I can brag about how I just picked up The Red Star d20 for $15 today... Good deals ftw.

Heh, I know the feeling.

My girlfriend has come to the last few game sessions, and my players have all been talking about "GM Girlfriend Syndrome," wherein if the players have to settle something among themselves that takes more than a few minutes, I go into cuddle mode and they have to force me out of it.

We should start some sort of gaming thread or something. So I can brag about how I just picked up The Red Star d20 for $15 today... Good deals ftw.

We should do some official d20 stuff. There's always RPOL or whatever it is called. God I have too many books, not counting Dungeon and Dragon I have 26 manuals and 2 adventures. City of the Spider Queen and Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil. I got the latter for just under $30 US. I'm such a lucky bastard.

We should start a group from these boards that does stuff on RPOL.