Accelerated Evolution

What are you Reading?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bukowski, and a bunch of shit for school.

Oh man, he's such a fucking asshole. I bet you'll love his shit. (Not because you're an asshole or anything, but because, despite Bukowski being a complete asshole, he has a lot of really important things to say that I think you'd appreciate.)

What of his are you reading?

So everyone in my apartment is reading the Wheel of Time series right now... and Robert Jordan decides to kick the bucket. Before finishing the 12th and final book. This sucks.

RIP

This was always one of my greatest fears. A selfish fear, but what can you do.

I know tons of people who read the WOT series, so I feel bad for them.

But when I was younger, I used to have minor panic attacks, imagining that someone detrimental to the X-Files would pass away before the series could finish.

This was always one of my greatest fears. A selfish fear, but what can you do.

I know tons of people who read the WOT series, so I feel bad for them.

But when I was younger, I used to have minor panic attacks, imagining that someone detrimental to the X-Files would pass away before the series could finish.

Yeah, I had gotten through to the 4th book (its my second time reading the series through) and I find it hard to read right now because inevitably I remember that Jordan is dead with his masterpiece left unfinished.

The Icewind Dale trilogy collector's edition. I'm addicted to novels about Drizzt and I'm working my way through the chronology of his life. The gay has rubbed off on to my avatar.

Oh, FC, that hurts even more then you talking about how fascism makes sense. :\

Drizzt is a complete loser, come on dude. )=

BUT THE GUY WHO WROTE THEM KILLED OFF CHEWBACCA! NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET

I'm reading Failed States by Noam Chomsky (it's awesome, recommend x 10) and the Woman Who Watches Over the World by Linda Hogan. Only one of them is for class, and since I'm :awesome: it's not the Chomsky.