Accelerated Evolution

DREAMS

amy

I was living in this futuristic cyberpunk city, and I needed to get somewhere in a hurry. So I tried to jump over some traintracks, but got arrested. The cop was my mom, and she destroyed my bus pass as punishment for jumping over the tracks. Then we got in a sick argument and I just said "Haha, whatever, I'll just get my college to give me another one for free." We were really yelling at each other. It was weird and disturbing...

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall the dream. But my girlfriend told me I woke up with my hand on her inner thigh twisting her skin like a doorknob, and then I got up starled, (and apparently very concerned) looked over to her and said, "But, where's the door?" and fell back asleep.

She then proceeded to wake me up with her laughing.

I don't recall the dream. But my girlfriend told me I woke up with my hand on her inner thigh twisting her skin like a doorknob, and then I got up starled, (and apparently very concerned) looked over to her and said, "But, where's the door?" and fell back asleep.

She then proceeded to wake me up with her laughing.

Oh my God. Serious laughter on this end.

• 1 month later...

I dreamt I had a conversation with two of my coworkers, Michelle and Mark, on the phone. Wtf?

I also dreamt I was a Spy on the RED team in TF2 and I was kicking peoples' asses and then I ran into the Spy from the BLU team and she was a girl and it was love at first sight and she told me she could find me anytime, wink wink nudge nudge.

I had more weird dreams but I can't remember them.

i had a dream a couple of nights ago that consisted of me standing over a sink, then a toilet, vomiting out teeth endlessly.

Dreams involving losing your teeth/teeth breaking are classic symptoms of stress. I get 'em all the time.

That's pretty dramatic, though.

• 3 months later...

had a really lucid dream a couple of nights back,

I warped to a combination of Grand Rapids and Blanchard, and i was Skating with a friend from highschool, we kept on 50'ing this ledge, And then when i tried to warp back to seattle/Auburn i couldnt, and i talked to an old half native half black guy (that had been following and watching us,) and he told me that i haven't been focusing lately, thus my lack of lucidity. So i wandered around endlessly talking to people until i woke up.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night Rocksteady came to the library to pick me up after work. We drove to a gas station where he gave me his VISA and told me to authorize $400 for gas. We were driving around in circles. He drove a neon blue 1985 Honda Civic. All the while, he was grabbing my thigh and feeling me up. My dad saw us and invited us for lunch.

I had a dream that myself, Bill Clinton, a t-rex, Sarah Palin, the terminator, and the invisible man from league of extraordinary gentleman started a jazz ensemble and every time we played a show people would get really angry because they thought we were using a drum machine since the invisible man is invisible and you can't see him playing drums.

I had a dream that myself, Bill Clinton, a t-rex, Sarah Palin, the terminator, and the invisible man from league of extraordinary gentleman started a jazz ensemble and every time we played a show people would get really angry because they thought we were using a drum machine since the invisible man is invisible and you can't see him playing drums.

Those people getting angry are stupid as shit, Bill Clinton, Palin, Terminator and a t rex are in a freaking jazz group.

Your dream people make me rage.

• 1 month later...

i had a fuuuuuuuucked up dream last night. one of the few i've remembered in a long time

i was skinny but i had boobs and this lavender top that i seemed to love. then i was in a tattoo shop and was with someone who was making a fuss about how a page wasn't shown on the projector that was supposed to and he should get his piercing for free. then i was walking on a road it was rainy and it seemed to be by the sea and all the building were brick. then i was suddenly at a door with a window inside that i was squished up against. then it ended

wtf... seriously

Last night Rocksteady came to the library to pick me up after work. We drove to a gas station where he gave me his VISA and told me to authorize $400 for gas. We were driving around in circles. He drove a neon blue 1985 Honda Civic. All the while, he was grabbing my thigh and feeling me up. My dad saw us and invited us for lunch.

:eyebrows::awesome: , and sadly, i drive a 94 jeep Cherokee.

• 1 month later...

last night i had the strangest dream.

i sailed away to china. in a little row boat to find ya and you said you had to get your laundry clean.

that i was with a group of people in this giant tower, who stole cases full of bite sized chocolate cakes and breaded jumbo shrimp and we ate like we hadn't in weeks. then afterward i remember playing some kind of Gears of War like game and balled my eyes out at the ending.

probably shouldn't have gone to bed hungry.

I had a dream that I lied about having kids to get a discount on something, but then I came home and I actually had two babies.

It was really weird. Also I lived on a boat that was alternately piloted by a girl from my Arabic class, an old sea captain, and a robot. I think we were sailing around Indonesia.