Accelerated Evolution

Official Morrissey Appreciation Thread

Wind

Well, Morrissey is one of my favorite artists because he has a wonderful and unique voice, and honestly is one of the most poetic lyricists of our generation.

I finally grabbed 'Your Arsenal' today and am on track 3, its much more harder edged and rockin than his other stuff but none the less absolutley amazing.

For anyone looking in seeking out a few tracks to listen to and see if they dig it I suggest seeking...

'Everyday is Like Sunday'

'Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?'

'Your Gonna Need Someone On Your Side'

then from the newer stuff

'First of the Gang'

'I Like You'

'America Is Not The World'

Those ^ are all off of his 2004 cd 'You Are the Quarry'

If the upcoming cd is nearly as good as 'You Are The Quarry' then it will be very much worth a purchase.

• 4 weeks later...

I sent stranger 'Vauxhall and I' which is an amazing cd. It's extremely poetic in a sad meaningful way. Each song illustrates absolute beauty.

So far he listened to 'Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning' which I told him reminded me extremely of 'AGALLOCH' Seems hard to imagine but once you hear it you'll know what I mean.

I suggest if your interested in this amazing CD to go torrent it, or if you don't torrent you can use this You Send It link, but only use this link if you cant get it any other way so other people are able to use this.

http://s60.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2QECCA1...921WWOUENYIY2U8

I'll send any cd any time just ask, I love getting my people into him.

Not many people in the U.S (he's beyond huge in england) dig em too much. Either they don't like his style, or they havent heard him and just think he sucks because of blind assumptions (have experiance quite a few of those).

So it's great to get some more people on the right side.

So if anybody would like to request a Morrissey CD they are curious to hear, or hear again if you've misplaced / deleted it form long ago.. then I'll release it here, just ask.

Well, Morrissey is one of my favorite artists because he has a wonderful and unique voice, and honestly is one of the most poetic lyricists of our generation.

I finally grabbed 'Your Arsenal' today and am on track 3, its much more harder edged and rockin than his other stuff but none the less absolutley amazing.

For anyone looking in seeking out a few tracks to listen to and see if they dig it I suggest seeking...

'Everyday is Like Sunday'

'Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?'

'Your Gonna Need Someone On Your Side'

then from the newer stuff

'First of the Gang'

'I Like You'

'America Is Not The World'

Those ^ are all off of his 2004 cd 'You Are the Quarry'

If the upcoming cd is nearly as good as 'You Are The Quarry' then it will be very much worth a purchase.

I guess since that post is old, let me update and say the new album 'Ringleader of the tormentors' is indeed every bit amazing as I could have possibly expected.

So let me def. add "Life is a Pigsty" to that list, because its an amazing deep epic piece of art.