Accelerated Evolution

Oh, sweet sweet Zero-tolerance policies.

thebornotaku

Well, it makes sense on one level. If someone threw a snowball at me with no reason or consent (for example, I am just a passer-by), I'd be pissed off. I've almost punched people before for throwing snowballs at me for no reason.

I have punched people. If you throw a snowball at someone not wanting to have a snowball thrown at them you deserve to be punished.

"Nowhere in the handbook does it say, 'do not bring snow to school.'" -- *dies* XD

Well being that it's a school and the world is stupid and the school would be liable for any injuries, and given the somewhat legitimate concern of fights starting because people got pelted with snow that didn't want to, I don't blame them for stopping the snowball fight. But why, GOD JESUS WHY, did those two guys get suspended? What rules did they break? THERE IS NO RULE AGAINST SNOW, FUCKING HELL.

If any one slipped and fell because of the snowball fight the school would be liable and the parents could sue.

yea but you could slip and fall anyway. i do it all the time. if it is cold enough to support snow then it is usualy cold enough to support ice. unless the parking-lot is covered by salt to melt all the ice then there is still the danger of falling.

yea but you could slip and fall anyway. i do it all the time. if it is cold enough to support snow then it is usualy cold enough to support ice. unless the parking-lot is covered by salt to melt all the ice then there is still the danger of falling.

And you could sue, doesn't mean you'd win that though. You can sue for anything now a days, it's really sad. But a snow ball fight could be prevented by the school. I don't agree with them SUSPENDING but there are rules.