Accelerated Evolution

Metroid Prime Hunters website

Akito

Works fine for me. Here's where it leads:

http://www.metroidhunters.com/launch/mph.jsp

Sweet, thanks. That link got me into the site. I can't figure out why the Launch Site button didn't work for me. Oh well.

You are buying this game. After which time, I am kicking your ass.

Yes, I will be buying the game. And yes, you probably will be kicking my ass considering how much I sucked at the First Hunt demo.

I have to say, unless they manage to make the control scheme for the game actually playable, I am going to have to pass on this game.

Prime was a game that relied heavily on having the freedom of an analog stick, and having to turn and aim with the stylus and also move with the D-pad is way too uncomfortable for a left-handed person.

Oh really...I liked it that way

The final version is probably going to have the same control schemes that were avaliable in the demo version. But a lot of things have changed. From what I've heard, you no longer have limited ammo (which is a good thing), and the whole thing is a lot more fleshed-out than they originally planned (in other words, the single player experience is a major part of the game rather than just a training operation for the multiplayer mode). So you really don't have to worry about losing anything you liked from the demo. It's been improved to death since then and it will probably be one of the most amazing games DS will ever see.

Oh, yeah! GT has some amazing interviews for MPH. GT is honestly becoming my favourite video game media source out there. Their reviews, previews, and features like this destroy anything GAF, IGN, or GS do.

Click me!

One for the game in general, and another focused on multiplayer. Great stuff - the guy says the single player game will be nearly as long as Prime. I don't know about anybody else, but my first Single Player run in prime was 17 hours with 73%, so that's fricking awesome.

And the Hunters License? That's fricking wicked, not only can you get complete stat tracking on someone you don't know, but you can watch them while they fight? Wicked.

Holy shit! I played the Metroid Prime Hunters demo at EB Games today (the new demo, not First Hunt) and it was absolutely amazing. They improved the game in almost every way, and it actually feels very similar to the Gamecube games. Now I really can't wait to play it. It's so unfortunate that it won't be released until after spring break.

Holy shit! I played the Metroid Prime Hunters demo at EB Games today (the new demo, not First Hunt) and it was absolutely amazing. They improved the game in almost every way, and it actually feels very similar to the Gamecube games. Now I really can't wait to play it. It's so unfortunate that it won't be released until after spring break.

What? When the hell is your spring break?

• 2 weeks later...