Accelerated Evolution

Vector Man

I loved that game for Genesis. Rented the second one but never bought it. I beat the game many times. I remember all the bosses, that big colourful guy who was like 20x bigger then vector man and everything. I remember figuring out for the first day about busting open TVs to get new weapons. The game was so much fun and still is. I still hook it up everyonce and a while to go down memory lane. Did you guys love this game as much as me?

It was nothing overly spectacular considering most of Genesis's "must haves" were already released two or more years ago.

Some levels were frustrating because of the stupid positioning, though.

The only two things that really stood out was the awesome cheat codes (c-a-l-l-a-c-a-b, anyone?) and SEGA's $25,000 contest.

Stupid positioning? I was like 5 and beat it.

I said it was frustrating, not "difficult". Both Vectorman games are easy long as you don't run like crazy into things.

The gameplay was very slow paced compared to other games at the time, so it was just annoying as hell having to shoot down the same enemies that appear right in front of you for the 20th time per level.

I said it was frustrating, not "difficult". Both Vectorman games are easy long as you don't run like crazy into things.

The gameplay was very slow paced compared to other games at the time, so it was just annoying as hell having to shoot down the same enemies that appear right in front of you for the 20th time per level.

Yea I get what your saying

And then there was that horrible sequel in the making (the PS2 one I believe). It looked horrendous and I'm glad they canned it. Not because it looked like twas going to ruin an "amazing" franchise... it just looked really bad.

I thought the original two games were ok, but nothing to hoot about. It was one of those games that was a notorious "Target game," along with Super Mario 64 and Wipeout. So I enjoyed it in the Target setting, just not so much out of it.

I remember Arse enjoyed the shit out of them though, for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...