Accelerated Evolution
margot

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

Horrible Bosses

Kevin Spacey as a psycho boss yikes.. and I don't know why but the Dale guy always bothered me with his voice.

Horrible Bosses

Kevin Spacey as a psycho boss yikes.. and I don't know why but the Dale guy always bothered me with his voice.

Charlie day does have an odd voice, but I got over that with the many seasons of "It's always sunny in Philadelphia"

Charlie day does have an odd voice, but I got over that with the many seasons of "It's always sunny in Philadelphia"

Yeah I guess thats it then.

captain america.

loved it. i'd go see Avengers just to watch more of Chris Evans beating up Nazis.

Paranormal Activity 3:

Saw this on a whim with family. Pretty scary though not "omg i pissed my pants" scary. Also apparently these films all share one story? Never watched the other two

it's all based in the same house. 3 is a prequel to 1. you can skip the first two unless you're going to watch them with a group of people who haven't seen them before. they exist more to be the movie version of a funhouse. it's boring as fuck to watch on your own.

Almost done with season 4 of Breaking Bad. A real step up from last season as things really start to hit the fan for Walt and everyone else, much more then in the last season. I can only wonder how the final season will play out next year

Rope.

far be it for someone who knows almost nothing about screenwriting, but i disagree with Arthur Laurents that not showing the murder at the start of the film would make the audience question if it was actually committed. it probably would have been boring and tedious by the end.

Catching up on Smallville.. just got finished with Season 9.. and I saw the first episode of Season 10... whew.. thank goodness its ending.

the first season of Luther.

had one hell of an ending. glad i wanted until season 2 was already out before watching it.

Cabin in the Woods. Great film, not so much becuase it was a good horror movie but becuase of how it inverted the same old horror tropes most people are used by now. Unfortunatly it made less money then even the Three fucking Stooges so it will be mostly forgot by the general public. Real shame

Pirates: Band of Mitsfits

A fun movie with a suprisingly awesome voice cast and sound track (David Tennent as Charles Darwin). Really wish it would get more attention since it definitively deserves it.

I've been watching: Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Twin Peaks, Community, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Grey's Anatomy, Sons of Anarchy. . .

So many things. So much free time.

mission impossible: ghost protocol.

i liked that it was more campy than serious in the first half.

Loved this movie....

just watched Chronicle...This was a great movie.. and all I will say is I don't blame him

Prometheus

Decent. Not terrible, not amazing. There is one scene that is wildly unnecessarily graphic and honestly it cheapened the entire experience for me.

It's a shame, really, because early on it was reaching for real greatness with a broad scope and intelligent angle on the whole "God as Aliens" thing.

I will say this: Micheal Fastbender as David is amazing.