Accelerated Evolution
margot

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

The Pirates Of Silicon Valley

Great movie indeed.

I just caught like the last 45 minutes of Mr. Smith Goes To Washington. I had never seen it before, and I thoroughly enjoyed what little of it I just saw.

Just got back from seeing The Chronicles of Narnia. I thought it was pretty super rad.

Same here! I caught the late showing since the showing I was going to see sold out. But it was so worth the wait. ^__^

Same here! I caught the late showing since the showing I was going to see sold out. But it was so worth the wait. ^__^

Yeah, I went to the 10:05 showing, but it and the 11:05 showing were sold out... but luckily the theatre decided to tack on an 11:55 showing... So I ended up killing time by watching the production of hundreds of Krispy Kreme donuts.

Yeah, I went to the 10:05 showing, but it and the 11:05 showing were sold out... but luckily the theatre decided to tack on an 11:55 showing... So I ended up killing time by watching the production of hundreds of Krispy Kreme donuts.

The 8:30 one I was going to go to was sold out so I went to the 10:05. Spent an hour at the arcade practicing my non-existant sniping skills and waited half an hour in a line for theatre seats. But like I said, it was well worth the wait. :wub:

I went with Arcane to see Narnia and I agree with his review. Those four kids beat the shit out of Harry Potter any day of the week.

So last this week at school we had a Star Wars a thon, starting with A New Hope on Tuesday, The Empire Strikes Back on Wednesday, and The Return of the Jedi on Thursday. Then on Friday Masked Man #2 brought in a "Special Star Wars Surpries" -- The Star Wars Holiday Special. Never has the story of a family of Wookiees being oppressed by the Empire when they just want to celebrate Life Day and watch Jefferson Starship touched me so.

I think that was a grammatically incorrect statement but the Star Wars Holiday Special has seriously fucked with my thought processes.

I saw Rent last night. And this afternoon I saw Narnia.

And about Narnia... Harry Potter has been pwned.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

I bought and watched Can't Hardly Wait a few days ago because I heard really awesome things about the movie. I didn't really find it that funny though. Seth Green is adorable so that's a definite plus. I had no idea that Amber Benson was in the movie (even if it was for a split second) and that banana scene alone was worth it.

Bad Taste.

Peter Jackson's first notable directorial debut about a small town that is taken over by human flesh eating aliens, but Derek (played by a very thin and different looking Peter Jackson) tries to stop their efforts.

Best line: "I'm a Derek and Dereks don't run"

I saw House of Fury several weeks ago. It was fairly lame even with the above average fight scenes. If they had just stuck to either the comedy or the action it would have been a much better movie. The whole "family drama" aspect of the movie was just poorly done and sometimes luaghable. Also, engrish speaking wheelchair villian and his bo-staff wielding son = fail.

Narnia = good movie and damn good books. Fun for all ages, and a far better story then potter.

Potter = Bad books and worse movies that caught a lucky break and any girl or child under the age of 12 loves.

the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe was indeed a good film, I went and saw it with Arcane and Belial and again a couple of days ago.

Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe...which was amazing and seemed to hold pretty true to the book (granted, it's been 10 years since I've read it...)

but, what the hell...the theater was empty except for me, my friend and a handful of people!

The Chronicles of Narnia, I thought it was a very good movie. A classic book and semed to be pretty faithful to the novel.

Liam Neeson as the voice of Aslan was truely the high point of the film. When I first heard the voice I knew it worked right away. He has that ability to make his voice sound powerful wihtout really increasing volume or tone. It worked well for him in Batman and Star Wars and it was a great Aslan.

King Kong.

I really liked it, probably more so than Narnia. And I cried like a baby at the end. It was a great film. The three hours seemed to fly by for me. :O

King Kong.

I really liked it, probably more so than Narnia. And I cried like a baby at the end. It was a great film. The three hours seemed to fly by for me. :O

I thought they did a great job with the emotional aspect of King Kong. I never thought I'd feel so sad about a giant killer gorilla.