Accelerated Evolution

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

margot

bwhaha wasn't that a Segal movie?

Final Fantasy Advent Children.. yet again

shit ya it was :headbang:. i've had the DVD for years and i used to watch it on channel 44 all the time when i was little, but my roommate and i SWEAR we'd never seen half the shit in it

and kelly lebrock totally wasn't all Weird Science hotty :\

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually watched the holy mountain earlier today.

probably going to watch it again later because i had to pause it (which i hate doing for movies) and pick up my brother.

i felt the ending was a little weak.

whoa, sweet.

It's how it is though. The journey one goes on.

it wasn't that.

its just that film had all these great shots in it and then it just kinda feels like, how do we end this?

oh hey, zoom out camera! there we go.

haha, yeah, my dad was actually pretty impressed with the camera angles, but he couldn't stand the movie.

I'm sure Jodorowsky was pretty conflicted on how to end the movie.

I need to see El Topo now, but at borders they only have it in a double package with the holy mountain.

haha, yeah, my dad was actually pretty impressed with the camera angles, but he couldn't stand the movie.

I'm sure Jodorowsky was pretty conflicted on how to end the movie.

I need to see El Topo now, but at borders they only have it in a double package with the holy mountain.

hmm. depending on the price i think that might be worth it.

the next two movies i hope to see are el topo and el espianazo del diablo (or the devil's backbone)

How was it?

Pretty good. Nothing overly special or worth the 15 year wait, though, but enough to justify the price of admission. Plus I only wanted to see Homer's infatuation with the pig, and spend some time with my sister in law.

Though we could have seen Who's Your Caddy.

SUNSHINE a couple nights back at the sneak preview.

Seriously some of the most insanely intense cinematography I've seen in a while. Super surreal imagery. The ending kinda fizzled, if you ask me.... but the first hour, for SURE, was beyond amazing. Favorite film I've seen in forever. Beautimous.

SUNSHINE a couple nights back at the sneak preview.

Seriously some of the most insanely intense cinematography I've seen in a while. Super surreal imagery. The ending kinda fizzled, if you ask me.... but the first hour, for SURE, was beyond amazing. Favorite film I've seen in forever. Beautimous.

To me it looked like the Core II. Which is awesome, because I love the Core.

"Yo I'm about to be the first astronaut on the sun."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"Yo I'm about to go at night."

To me it looked like the Core II. Which is awesome, because I love the Core.

"Yo I'm about to be the first astronaut on the sun."

"How are you gonna do that?"

"Yo I'm about to go at night."

I read a review of Sunshine like last week and one of the first things they said was "Thankfully, this movie is nothing like The Core beyond a few superficial similarities."

Bullshit. I'm probably not gonna see it now. The Core fucking rules (I'm just kidding :awesome: ...Well, about not seeing it. I would never say the Core is a bad movie)

Last movie I saw was 3Fast 3Furious (aka Tokyo Drift, even though that's not the name of the movie). This is probably the perfect bad movie to watch for a bad movie party.

Bullshit. I'm probably not gonna see it now. The Core fucking rules (I'm just kidding :awesome: ...Well, about not seeing it. I would never say the Core is a bad movie)

Last movie I saw was 3Fast 3Furious (aka Tokyo Drift, even though that's not the name of the movie). This is probably the perfect bad movie to watch for a bad movie party.

i loled so hard when my roommate was watching that.

mostly because he was all "drifing is soo cool in this movie!"

im also glad that im not the only one who refers to it as 3fast 3furious, also known to some as the queer and the curious.

My girlfriend will only refer to it as that.

THAT'S BECAUSE IT'S THE TITLE OF THE MOVIE.

Calling 3Fast 3Furious "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" is like calling The Return of the Jedi "Star Trek VI."

If I were a director I would be honored to direct 4Fast 4Furious. IDEA: It could be a historical film about street racers in Rome in AD90 or so, riding their chariots about. And of course then it would be called IVFast IVFurious

I saw the Simpsons movie last night. The plot is pretty strange ( I won't give anything away ) , but I definitely enjoyed it more than the most recent episodes. Some parts made me laugh out loud and seeing it with a great, excited audience the opening night doesn't hurt either. Don't bother sitting thruogh all of the credits, I did expecting something, but nothing really happens at the end.

If I were a director I would be honored to direct 4Fast 4Furious. IDEA: It could be a historical film about street racers in Rome in AD90 or so, riding their chariots about. And of course then it would be called IVFast IVFurious

WRONG. The Fast and the 4ious