Accelerated Evolution

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

margot

PIRATES 3! WITH MY FRIEND WHO ALSO HAD NOT SEEN IT YET XD <3 We are so CURRENT

It was gorgeous. The effects/scenery OMGOMG. The people too. I have such a girlcrush on Keira Knightley in pirate clothes. The Davy Jones ship is not exactly a horrible punishment either. Ehehehe. It was also confusing and intensely plotty. I hear critics did not like it but I have no idea why. There was nothing wrong with ti

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was gorgeous. The effects/scenery OMGOMG. The people too. I have such a girlcrush on Keira Knightley in pirate clothes. The Davy Jones ship is not exactly a horrible punishment either. Ehehehe. It was also confusing and intensely plotty. I hear critics did not like it but I have no idea why. There was nothing wrong with ti

My friends apparently heard a radio commentator say that "Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is like Waiting for Godot and Johnny Depp is Samuel Beckett."

I'm still trying to wrap my head around that.

Like about 45 minutes of that movie could have been cut out. I still liked it though -1 for dragging though, oh and waiting after literally 25 minutes of credits for a stupid ass ending.

harry potter 5 <-- for some reason this movie felt REALLY short, like i watched a 90 minute movie, not a 2 hr+ one. i never even really read much of book 5 because i lost it a little way into reading it, but it seemed like they covered very little. maybe i didn't get it, but wasn't book 5 supposed to be a lot about harry's ANGST, there was like none of that, that i saw except for one scene "LOOK AT ME!" and he was all hot XD lol *Fans self*

eagle vs shark <--- very funny~ XD the only other people in the theater were like 5 old dudes..who didn't laugh at all. me and my friend were saying it was because they thought the movie was like an actual eagle and shark fighting/national geographic not a new zealand romantic comedy. "How would you like it if i went on your computer and changed your little desktop picture?"