Accelerated Evolution
margot

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

I just watched Dead Presidents.

It's really fucking intense. Really good movie, though. Who would have thought that Chris Tucker can actually act?

I just watched Dead Presidents.

It's really fucking intense. Really good movie, though. Who would have thought that Chris Tucker can actually act?

I fucking love that film.

I fucking love that film.

I had never even heard of that film until I was over at my friend's house and he was like "Yo, we're smokin' this weed." and then we started talking about WWII, and I was like "Shit, I wanna watch Downfall right about now." We looked around for his copy of it but couldn't find it, so then we watched Dead Presidents instead, on the logic that it was still a depressing war movie, albeit with Chris Tucker instead of Hitler.

M, by Fritz Lang. Good stuff but without an actor as fantastic as Peter Lorre in the role of the serial killer it probably wouldn't have worked as well, but I think some of that is the fact that the ending surprised me in the sense that it... wasn't that surprising or eventful (now the events leading up to the ending, those were great and intense).

- Masked Man #2 gets to cross off another film from the book of 1001 Films To See Before You Die that he got last Christmas, fuck yeah.

But thats the whole point of M. If not really a film about trying to capture the killer but more about the effects of the serial killer on the town and the people. I love that film. Also if you like Fritz Lang check out metropolis.

M, by Fritz Lang. Good stuff but without an actor as fantastic as Peter Lorre in the role of the serial killer it probably wouldn't have worked as well, but I think some of that is the fact that the ending surprised me in the sense that it... wasn't that surprising or eventful (now the events leading up to the ending, those were great and intense).

- Masked Man #2 gets to cross off another film from the book of 1001 Films To See Before You Die that he got last Christmas, fuck yeah.

M is amazing

But thats the whole point of M. If not really a film about trying to capture the killer but more about the effects of the serial killer on the town and the people. I love that film. Also if you like Fritz Lang check out metropolis.

Yeah, I could have sworn I had made a comment in the post about the fact that part of why I was surprised by it was because of the fact that it's not the kind of plot arc I'm entirely used to in films like that, but apparently since it was 4am when I wrote it I forgot to do that.

- Masked Man #2

SLC punk

This girl that I like named Kristina wanted me to watch it with her so I couldn't refuse.

It was a lot better than I expected, gets 2 thumbs up.