Accelerated Evolution
margot

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

terminator salvation. pretty much what i expected coming in. the random one-liners from the original were cool.

Terminator: Salvation.

well, the action/cgi arnold was cool... but really this could have been better.

But hey, at least its not complete fail like rise of the machines

Well, its the same director who did rise of the machines.. But they just did it a little better this time.

Seven Pounds - For all the bad reviews it got, i thought it was a decent flick.

It god bad reiews? I fucking love that movie.

I've heard good things about it. It definitely sounds interesting.

Don't We have very similar tastes GPS and I fucking hated it. Also Siendra likes it SIENDRA!!

pineapple express, Goodwill Hunting (love that movie)

Really. While we like some similar films usually we disagree quite a bit on films we love. And Goodwill is one of my fav films EVER.

Bicentennial Man.

Best film Robin Williams has ever been in. Only time I've actually appreciated his acting, really.

It god bad reiews? I fucking love that movie.

Don't We have very similar tastes GPS and I fucking hated it. Also Siendra likes it SIENDRA!!

Really. While we like some similar films usually we disagree quite a bit on films we love. And Goodwill is one of my fav films EVER.

I really love inspirational movies having to do with Robin Williams and learning. So pretty much Dead Poets Society makes me jizz also.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

That's another movie that I think deserved best picture ahead of Slumdog. I maintain that the music in Slumdog had a hypnotizing effect on critics.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

That's another movie that I think deserved best picture ahead of Slumdog. I maintain that the music in Slumdog had a hypnotizing effect on critics.

I also enjoyed that film more.

My favorite was Frost/Nixon.

Bicentennial Man.

Best film Robin Williams has ever been in. Only time I've actually appreciated his acting, really.

How couild you not like the movie "Hook"

Star Trek again in theaters with friends.. I still fail to see how some people never liked it.

How couild you not like the movie "Hook"

Star Trek again in theaters with friends.. I still fail to see how some people never liked it.

Wait? You mean people didn't like Star Trek?

They should stop being butt hurt about the mistakes.

I also enjoyed that film more.

My favorite was Frost/Nixon.

Frost/Nixon was quite good, Frank Langella played a most convincing Nixon, something Anthony Hopkins could not do at all.

Uhhh, the last thing I watched was indeed an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents entitled I killed the Count (Part 1).

Frost/Nixon was quite good, Frank Langella played a most convincing Nixon, something Anthony Hopkins could not do at all.

Uhhh, the last thing I watched was indeed an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents entitled I killed the Count (Part 1).

have you heard of the movie double take?

i haven't seen it, but it does sound rather interesting.

Wait? You mean people didn't like Star Trek?

They should stop being butt hurt about the mistakes.

You would be surprised.

Clerks 2.

have you heard of the movie double take?

i haven't seen it, but it does sound rather interesting.

Never heard, but reading about it now, it's apparently an expansion of the director's film Looking for Alfred. Both will have to be watched.

Last night at exactly midnight I watched Eraserhead all the way through and it was marvelous. I think I'm going to keep the Midnight Movie Motif and watch this really crazy movie tonight entitled Awakening of the Beast.

I watched the new show MENTAL on fox.. I quite enjoyed it. c:

Otherwise last night, I finished season 1 of Supernatural. Fuck I love Dean and Sam.

Obsessed.

Hi-larious. There's so many problems with the plot that you honestly can't take it seriously half way through, it only gets worse after that anyway. That scene where "TEMPGIRL1" emails the main character a giant smiley face while the camera slowly zooms in on it and the music swells and then ends on it winking made me choke on my popcorn from laughing so hard.

Also, had the script stayed exactly the same but Derek's family was white and Lisa was black there would be many RAGE filled blog posts calling the film racist with how it ends.