Accelerated Evolution

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

margot

Personally, for what it was, I thought it was rather good.

Also, as a bonus, almost all of the people who were in the ground crew played themselves in the movie. Little touches like that add a lot to the movie as a whole.

If you have a desire to see it, I recommend you do.

Well, personally I thought it ended abruptly. The movie felt unfinished to me, because I think they should have at least covered some of the aftermath.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he means they just shouldn't have made a movie about it, just like the one with nicolas cage should have all it's cvopies burned

I think there is difference between the two. United 93 felt more like an honest tribute that didn't take liberties, while World Trade Center came off as Oliver Stone pining for an Oscar.

I think he means they just shouldn't have made a movie about it, just like the one with nicolas cage should have all it's copies burned

actualy i want to see World Trade Center. i have heard good reviews about it. also with the style of teh United 93 movie, i like that kind of thing. with the phone calls and such, i just think these movies were made too early, it is still fresh in everyone's minds.

well in your opinion. my cousin is a firefighter, and i think those guys rushing in there to help were true heros. not that damn ben afleck of other stupid actors and such that people think are. WTF did they ever do for anyone. nothing. meh i still think it looks good. i liek Nicolas Cage.

actualy i want to see World Trade Center. i have heard good reviews about it. also with the style of teh United 93 movie, i like that kind of thing. with the phone calls and such, i just think these movies were made too early, it is still fresh in everyone's minds.

That movie is just Oliver Stone trying to regain a reputation after making Alexander.

Wow.

I care about as much about all the people who died on 9/11 as much as I care about all the people who die every day in the third world.

Which is to say, I care, but why make a big deal about it? You're not protecting their memory by calling people who talk shit about a movie made about them. Wind doesn't care about the people who died on 9/11 either, apparently, and with that I agree with him. New York is practically a different country to me, I live five thousand miles away and never think about it.

All I'm saying is, don't complain when people say they don't care about 9/11. Because for a lot of people around the world there's no reason to care.

I would rather they didn't bullshit for 2 hours about a bunch of fucking pansies that I did not care about.

Then why did you watch it? :mellow:

I care about as much about all the people who died on 9/11 as much as I care about all the people who die every day in the third world.

Which is to say, I care, but why make a big deal about it? You're not protecting their memory by calling people who talk shit about a movie made about them. Wind doesn't care about the people who died on 9/11 either, apparently, and with that I agree with him. New York is practically a different country to me, I live five thousand miles away and never think about it.

All I'm saying is, don't complain when people say they don't care about 9/11. Because for a lot of people around the world there's no reason to care.

There is a difference between not caring and insulting your murdered countrymen. No one's forcing anyone to care (I feel nothing for any of the people that died), but at least show a little bit of fucking respect.

But I guess he thinks it's cool to call all of the people who were murdered "fucking pansies" because they were on a plane that got hijacked and flown into a building in an attack that killed 2000 innocent people.

And here ya go...

Then why did you watch it? :mellow:

There is a difference between not caring and insulting your murdered countrymen. No one's forcing anyone to care (I feel nothing for any of the people that died), but at least show a little bit of fucking respect.

But I guess he thinks it's cool to call all of the people who were murdered "fucking pansies" because they were on a plane that got hijacked and flown into a building in an attack that killed 2000 innocent people.

Mucho gracias.

I consider Wind an inconsiderate monster. Not because he doesn't feel an emotional impact towards 9-11 victims (I don't either), but because he feels the need to insult them just to get his point across.

And here ya go...

Mucho gracias.

I consider Wind an inconsiderate monster. Not because he doesn't feel an emotional impact towards 9-11 victims (I don't either), but because he feels the need to insult them just to get his point across.

Alright, I see what you mean. That makes a lot of sense.

Well, maybe "inconsiderate monster" is going a little far. But still.