Accelerated Evolution

what film/tv ep did you last watch?

margot

Metal: A Headbangers Journey

it was pretty fucking bad ass and made me want to listen to metal, thats all I've got to say. Plus you get to see an interview with the pansy priest of one of the churches that varg burned down so thats always a plus.

downloading now, sounds awesome!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal: A Headbangers Journey

it was pretty fucking bad ass and made me want to listen to metal, thats all I've got to say. Plus you get to see an interview with the pansy priest of one of the churches that varg burned down so thats always a plus.

Fuck I was watching the begining of that last night and fell asleep during a commercial, i was liking it alot, was it accuate, good ect.?

VH1 for the past year has had like 2000 things on heavy metal. I watched one where an anthropologist who loved metal since he was 12 studied the culture of heavy metal. He traveled all over the world interviewing bands and going to concerts. He interviewed Dio, Mayhem, Bruce Dickinson and alot of other bands. It was pretty rockin. I've also seen alot of other metal shows on VH1 some suck some don't.

VH1 for the past year has had like 2000 things on heavy metal. I watched one where an anthropologist who loved metal since he was 12 studied the culture of heavy metal. He traveled all over the world interviewing bands and going to concerts. He interviewed Dio, Mayhem, Bruce Dickinson and alot of other bands. It was pretty rockin. I've also seen alot of other metal shows on VH1 some suck some don't.

Yes, and the coverage on black metal was hillarious, especially Alice Cooper's comments about the genre.

White Chicks.

Eh, it was better then Scary Movie 4.

It wasn't all that funnny, but held my interest. The thing with having the main character intract with a bobblehead doll was weird.

I loved that movie White Chicks.. that shit was hilarious.. Are We There Yet? was ok also..

American Psycho

Are you having a horrible movie marathon? Is it just you and your friends having an MST3k weekend or something? WTF are you watching that piece of shit for?

- ADN fell asleep watching Venom on Starz inBlack. I don't want to be a dick and wake her by changing the channel, so i've subjected myself to watching the likes of White Chicks.

I got a free weekend of Starz, so whatever she wants to watch i'm pretty much stuck with it.

Are you having a horrible movie marathon? Is it just you and your friends having an MST3k weekend or something? WTF are you watching that piece of shit for?

Because he chooses to and not everyone shares a hive mind of what you like.

The Punisher(Dolph Lundgren and Thomas Jane version)

Ok, three things:

1. Don't steal my lines.

2. If you're going to steal my lines, use them correctly.

3. Blade Trinity IS a horrible movie.

oh I'm sorry your the entire opinion of the movie, comics, and gaming industry..so we should answer to you on whats right now.. oh ok.

Gotcha.