The Faroe Islands

darkon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emperor Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (me).

alright, gangsta yo

I should lead. You're both incapable. And you aim is so small. Why just the one place and not the world?

buddy...you're not even 18 yet!

We take Faroe Islands. And from there we take the world and put them under the banner of the Faroe Islands.

yay! good plan.

We take Faroe Islands. And from there we take the world and put them under the banner of the Faroe Islands.

Clearly you are thinking about this as an ideal with no true evil intentions. It's as plain as day.

First there's the obvious lack of bloodshed. And then we have this Farore islands crap instead of the "Grand Capital State of Marcus Aurelius."

Clearly you are thinking about this as an ideal with no true evil intentions. It's as plain as day.

First there's the obvious lack of bloodshed. And then we have this Farore islands crap instead of the "Grand Capital State of Marcus Aurelius."

This is not for Marcus Aurleius. This is for Faroe. Fo real!

I shall lead your military like a mighty, unstoppable juggernaut.

You're the 3rd person who wants to run the military.

GPS, I'm moving you to being in charge of the Committee for Public Safety. You shall model yourself after Robespierre. Sien, you get to be in charge of where the military goes. Set, you actually are on the field and give orders in that respect.

Hmm. Fair enough.

To Germany, then. We need raw ores and to be in close proximity to the fuel sources of the middle east. We'll carpet bomb major population centres and military instillations as we leave.

After we've secured some resources, we'll deal with both the British and American bases in Turkey, effectively destroying their chances to stage an attack on us.

All the while, we should be forming an non-agression treaty with France. We'll get them while they sleep and stage across the English channel against Great Britian.

During this time, both Russia and Italy concern me to a mild degree. However, I'm willing to bet they will remain nuetral.

You're never won a game of Risk have you?

I always win at risk. Difference is, I also know how a government will react, not just a single person in a board game. The two are different in many, many cases.

Russia doesn't have the funding or equipment to mount a serious assualt. If we were some dipshit terrorist cell, it would be a problem, but they wouldn't even know we were there until we were far out of their league. And since Italy doens't seem in favour of deploying military forces when they can avoid it, and we'll be moving away from them, it shouldn't be a problem.

We will end up worrying about India based on sheer man power, and possibly Australia for blind faith to the European countries. Other then that, the only real concern with this plan is the United States. Which isn't really a concern, becuase without Turkey, they lack the ability to stage many of their weapons (Artillery, tanks, etc...)

I'd be down.

I want to move somewhere interesting after College and the Faroe Islands sounds like a good bet.

Oh, and as for Siendra's plan... Wouldn't there be a problem with the USMC? I mean, even though the U.S. couldn't deploy a lot of their stuff because their bases in Turkey would be compromised, couldn't they just drop a bunch of Marines on us?