Accelerated Evolution

Favorite Old time Games And Memories with them!

My favorite old games.

Doom- Never gets old

Sonic And Knuckles- The one with the double cartridge that you could add another Sonic game atop it.

Sonic the Headgehog 1,2

Sonic%20And%20Knuckles%20(CLF).jpg

Obviously Vectorman

Toy Story for Genesis- Had fun memories with cousins with that game. Lots of inside jokes came from playing it.

Super Mario Bros

Kirbys Dreamland

Day Of The Tentacle- This and Sam and Max were awesome games! I beat them DEFINATLY over 15 times.

Sam And Max

Star Wars Dark Forces

old game called Damage INC for PC.

Indian Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

Silicon Valley for N64- great game had to add it

Spiderman for sega

Discuss some of these games if you liked certain ones.

Sorry for lack of SNES games I never owned one my cousin did.

Systems I own.

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis

Sega Game Gear

Nintendo 64

Gameboy pocket

Gameboy advanced

Playstation 2

Xbox

Nintendo Gamecube

PC

MAC I mighta missed others.

Favortie games would be;

Gunstar Heroes

CastleVania II: Simon's Quest

Megaman 2

Kid Icarus

LoZ: Link to the Past

Streets of Rage

Double Dragon

Splatter House 3

Phantasy Star IV

Rocket Knight Adventures

And a countless amount of NES/SNES and Atari 2600/5200 games tha

Systems I own;

Sega Master

Sega Genesis (versions 1,2, and 3)

Sega Nomad

Sega CD

Sega Saturn

Sega 32x

Playstation

Playstation One

Playstation 2

Nintendo (top and bottom loader)

Atari 400

Atari 2600 (woodgrain, vader, 6 switch, and the small one)

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Atari Jaguar

Super Nintendo (both original and revision)

Gamecube

PC

Gameboy

Gameboy Pocket

Gameboy Color (the clear purple one)

Gameboy Advance (clear blue)

Gameboy Advance SP (blue)

Dreamcast

Nintendo 64 (jungle green. jet black, and original black)

Intilivsion

Xbox

Game Gear

Nintendo DS

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Colecovision

Oddysee^2

GameCom

TurboGrafx 16

Vectrex

Favortie games would be;

Gunstar Heroes

CastleVania II: Simon's Quest

Megaman 2

Kid Icarus

LoZ: Link to the Past

Streets of Rage

Double Dragon

Splatter House 3

Phantasy Star IV

Rocket Knight Adventures

And a countless amount of NES/SNES and Atari 2600/5200 games tha

Systems I own;

Sega Master

Sega Genesis (versions 1,2, and 3)

Sega Nomad

Sega CD

Sega Saturn

Sega 32x

Playstation

Playstation One

Playstation 2

Nintendo (top and bottom loader)

Atari 400

Atari 2600 (woodgrain, vader, 6 switch, and the small one)

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Atari Jaguar

Super Nintendo (both original and revision)

Gamecube

PC

Gameboy

Gameboy Pocket

Gameboy Color (the clear purple one)

Gameboy Advance (clear blue)

Gameboy Advance SP (blue)

Dreamcast

Nintendo 64 (jungle green. jet black, and original black)

Intilivsion

Xbox

Game Gear

Nintendo DS

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Colecovision

Oddysee^2

GameCom

TurboGrafx 16

Vectrex

Wow alot of systems there.

Space Station Silicon Valley is old?

*Pulls out cane and hobbles around*

Why in my day, we didn't even know what a bit was! Let alone 64 of them! Space Stations? Certainly not. All we had were Space Aces. *Hobble hobble hobble*

Ahem... but anyways. I enjoy quite a few "old games." Specifically ones where you are a little boy with a baseball bat and hit onion rings. Pssssh... who needs games like Shin Megami whatever when you have a plot like THAT in 8-bits of glory.

PS. Bahahahahaha General Chaos. Good times. Good times.

I'm as oldschool of a gamer as you can get. And to specify, "oldschool" for me is not PS1 and N64. Oldschool isn't even SNES and Genesis. No, not even the NES was my first system I fell in love with. Atari 5200? We're getting closer. Yes, from the time I was 3 til the time I was about 6 I played the hell out of my Atari 2600 and my Odyssy 2. We had a pong machine, but I didn't play it much because Pitfall and Enduro were more fun.

Damnit, I'm so old. I have far too many old games that I still dearly love to this day.

Try! :sad:

I owned only NES and Genesis. BUT! I had like every game for both of them because of cousins and friends giving their stuff away as PS1, etc. came out. I loved Sonic 1-3 & Knuckles, Super Mario Bros. 1, 3, and all the old school RPGs the most.

Nostalgic games? I'm not terribly "old school" as one might say, but I'll try.

Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure

Monster Bash

Star Wars: Rebel Assault

Donkey Kong Country

Super Mario 64 (N64 is kind of pushing it, but it was the first system I owned)

Some old game for PC who's name I can't remember where you are a vector tank and you go around in your little vector world and shoot other vector tanks.

Systems I own:

SNES

N64

Gameboy Pocket

Gameboy Color

GBA original

Nintendo DS

Gamecube

Playstation (I have no idea where it is)

2 PS2s (It's a long story)

XBox

Dreamcast

PC

Apple 2

Some old game for PC who's name I can't remember where you are a vector tank and you go around in your little vector world and shoot other vector tanks.

Scorched Earth? Scorched Earth was great but I didn't discover it until about 5 years ago so I suppose it doesn't fall into the Nostalgia category.

I had one of them Ataris but didn't remember which number it was. Pac-Man was the balls.

Killer Instinct, Donkey Kong Country, JOUST, Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, Mario World 3

MR. DRILLER AND MR. DO in the arcades

I loved schorched earth too, but that wasn't the one. It was 3d and I remember it had 3 views: first person, third person and an overhead grid and the name was a single word. All I can come up with is Descent, though that wasn't it despite being a great game itsself.

Space Station Silicon Valley is old?

*Pulls out cane and hobbles around*

Why in my day, we didn't even know what a bit was! Let alone 64 of them! Space Stations? Certainly not. All we had were Space Aces. *Hobble hobble hobble*

Ahem... but anyways. I enjoy quite a few "old games." Specifically ones where you are a little boy with a baseball bat and hit onion rings. Pssssh... who needs games like Shin Megami whatever when you have a plot like THAT in 8-bits of glory.

PS. Bahahahahaha General Chaos. Good times. Good times.

No it's not, didn't I say. "I had to put it". I just wanted to mention that game because I loved it.

I loved schorched earth too, but that wasn't the one. It was 3d and I remember it had 3 views: first person, third person and an overhead grid and the name was a single word. All I can come up with is Descent, though that wasn't it despite being a great game itsself.

Battlezone?

I loved that game, although I don't remember there being multiple viewpoints.

Battlezone and Snake, man. There was this old computer at my middle school that had both of those games, and I always dominated the scoreboard. Most of the time I would've scored higher, but I had to leave school because it was closing :sad:

Sim City 2000

Escape Velocity (1995 is pushing it but no one played it anyway)

Comix Zone. It's *still* my favorite console game ever, just for the sheer ungodly STYLE.

As to computer games: Gabriel Knight 1, *MI, Civ2, and the Journeyman Project series. There are some works of art that are works of pure joy, where you understand that everyone who put their all into it had a glorious time doing it...the piece GLOWS. Journeyman 1 is like that.

God, I miss Presto, Sierra, and LucasArts. I miss them a lot.

oh man duck hunt...that thing was so awesome.....and donkey kong.....and FF 6/3...though i didnt play it back then, i sorta played it a few months ago, kefka is the man or whatever his name is, and the octopus, i love octpus...all the old sims games...omg rox. i wanna play em now...

Bubsy, Vector Man, Sonic II... so many. Ah the memories.

Me: Come on, I want to play!

My brother: No! Not yet!

Me: But it's my turn! You just died!

My brother: You can play after I get 800 game overs. (Yes he really said that, and yes he really tried to do it. Luckily either my dad or I forced him off before he could get past 4).

Oh yeah, Wing Commander was one of my favorites too. And I still think it rocks.

FF 6/3...though i didnt play it back then, i sorta played it a few months ago, kefka is the man or whatever his name is, and the octopus, i love octpus

:wub:

No Japanese RPG comes close to Final Fantasy 6. In fact Final Fantasy 6 is almost the greatest came ever.

Kefka is, of course being the villains in the greatest game ever, is one of the greatest villains in a game period.