Accelerated Evolution

Games you Despise

Siendra

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Ocean III: 'Till the End of Time.

Your teammates AI was horrible, especially when you needed them the most. Then after putting up with what seems like an endless amount of time, you're given a pretty lame ending.

(if they ever come out because Microsoft will do anything to make a doller)

Just like Sony, Nintendo, SEGA, EA, or any other company.

But especially: Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3 (when it comes out)

Halo 4-10 (if they ever come out because Microsoft will do anything to make a doller)

This is the way the world should work:

I found this quote funny, mostly because you're making it sound like Microsoft is evil for milking the Halo series when Nintendo and Sony have been doing it with other games for years.

Although Nintendo is the reigning master because of the Pokemon series.

Just like Sony, Nintendo, SEGA, EA, or any other company.

Indeed.

EDIT: Microsoft is still evil, but not because they enjoy making money off of Halo.

I found this quote funny, mostly because you're making it sound like Microsoft is evil for milking the Halo series when Nintendo and Sony have been doing it with other games for years.

Although Nintendo is the reigning master because of the Pokemon series.

But you see, the Halo games are teh shittest shooters I've ever played. And everyone fucking loves it for some reason. Maybe because he is wearing a gree suit, I DON'T KNOW

Sorry you guys are so insecure with the PS2 you have to make fun of the x-box. It's like being a homophobe you fear and mock it because you are gay generally. Same situation here, just with consoles.

Can't we all just be friends? look they are.