Accelerated Evolution

Lost

Anyone here watch Lost? It's just about the most popular TV show in recent years, but I haven't seen it mentioned here at all.

I just started watching it about a month ago after a friend downloaded all of season 1 and season 2, and it ended up hooking me. I have mixed feelings about the show though. It's good, but I fear that NBC is going to try and milk it for all that it's worth, which means the story will go far past where it was originally intended to go. In fact, it already seems like they're setting it up for that, because they keep putting in more and more mysteries as the show goes on but have not really given any answers yet. It gets a bit agitating.

Reinas is a pretty big Lost fan if I'm remembering correctly.

Mind you, I'm starting to get the ffeling she's dead or something.

I still like Lost, just haven't been that interested in a while. And I stopped watching Veronica Mars too. Now I just watch 24 and whatever episode they have of Numb3rs and Cold Case.

And I'm not dead, I've just been avoidant of MSN.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Lost. WTF the story is SO unrealistic and nothing that goes on makes ANY sense. guy:"I found a box that belongs to you!" girl:"Can I have it?" guy:"LOL NO *RUNS AWAY INTO THE JUNGLE*" WTF

you're stupid you need to watch the whole series to understand anything, its not a show you can just pickup and watch, I'd think it was shitty too if I did.

I love lost though I've been watching since the first season, I think its really one of the better new series on television that makes you think.

• 1 month later...

Last night renewed my faith in Lost. I pretty much guess what was going to happen to AL as soon as Michael made his request but...Libby?! whoa!

And when will people on that island learn to communicate. Kate and AL both had some pretty major information that would prove contrary to what Michael was telling them and they said nothing?!

man.

Also: Jin = awesome

Last night renewed my faith in Lost. I pretty much guess what was going to happen to AL as soon as Michael made his request but...Libby?! whoa!

And when will people on that island learn to communicate. Kate and AL both had some pretty major information that would prove contrary to what Michael was telling them and they said nothing?!

man.

Also: Jin = awesome

Yeah, I thought Lost was kind of getting into a slump, but I figured some major shit would probably start happening in May (May Sweeps).

And Jin is awesome.

yeah libby isnt dead, which is cool cause they still gotta explain why she was in the mental institution with hurley, but Im glad anna lucia is dead, shes a cunt. But next episode is gonna be great, it showed mr. echo falling off a cliff which would blow cause mr.echo is the most badass character on the show. and yes jin is the coolest asian on television.

• 3 weeks later...

AHHHHHH I MISSED IT AGAIN!!!

*sigh* I guess I'll have to watch it off of Abc.com again, like I have with the past 3 episodes.

Edit: ...and Abc.com is being a fucknut right now. Apparently my connection isn't quite good enough for them anymore, so the stream stops every 5 minutes. I'm going to just have to torrent it if this keeps up.

I hate Lost. WTF the story is SO unrealistic and nothing that goes on makes ANY sense. guy:"I found a box that belongs to you!" girl:"Can I have it?" guy:"LOL NO *RUNS AWAY INTO THE JUNGLE*" WTF

LMAO, I dont blame ya, that DOES sound stupid until you figure out it has her life-saving medicine and that he's always a hot jerk because he has major issues.

I tried to watch Lost. I really did. I sat through a few episodes, but it was so uninteresting that I had to drop it. On the plus side, while Lost isn't very good, it led to numerous other stations creating shows of a similar genre, which led to a boost of interesting shows being around (more interesting than what would have been there otherwise, which was reality television).

you're stupid you need to watch the whole series to understand anything, its not a show you can just pickup and watch, I'd think it was shitty too if I did.

1. m4x0r didn't mention anything about not watching the entire series. Granted, not liking the show probably leads to that conclusion, so forcing someone to continue to watch show in desperate hopes they'll like it is lame.

2. ABC made a show that is exclusive to beginning viewers? That's a horrible business strategy.

LMAO, I dont blame ya, that DOES sound stupid until you figure out it has her life-saving medicine and that he's always a hot jerk because he has major issues.

That STILL sounds really stupid. :huh:

• 2 years later...