Bleach

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*shakes head*

Yeah yeah yeah. Unlike you, I'm not a fan and don't care if something is voice dubbed as long as the voices aren't stupid and annoying. Besides, it's on AS, so it's not like it's going to have alot (if anything) cut out of it. I'd rather not waste my time unfurling the monotous flower of torrents to find out I really hate the show, especially since it's hard for me to find an impressive anime anymore, personally.

Yeah yeah yeah. Unlike you, I'm not a fan and don't care if something is voice dubbed as long as the voices aren't stupid and annoying. Besides, it's on AS, so it's not like it's going to have alot (if anything) cut out of it. I'd rather not waste my time unfurling the monotous flower of torrents to find out I really hate the show, especially since it's hard for me to find an impressive anime anymore, personally.

Oh, and shame on you for not importing DVDs and downloading torrents like a "tr00 @nimUUUU fanniUUU."

Dubs are rarely not stupid and annoying. It happens I grant you (e.g., cowboy bebop,) but not frequently.

Well the disapointment was mostly for the amount of time that he'd have to wait before it hits AS.

But the dubs annoy the hell out of me now, even good ones. It's not eliteism, just personal preference.

^ plus what he said

Well the disapointment was mostly for the amount of time that he'd have to wait before it hits AS.

But the dubs annoy the hell out of me now, even good ones. It's not eliteism, just personal preference.

It comes out this year, so it's not really that long. It's not like I give a rats ass if everyone's seen it before me, especially if I don't like it.

As for dubs, I don't see how a good dub can be annoying but that's fine. I just don't notice that much.

^ They aren't good if they're annoying. That's the point. What they were saying is that most dubs suck.

Personally I think there are shows that are actually better dubbed, i.e. Cowboy Bebop and Kare Kano. Also, my brother insists that Kodomo no Omocha (Kodocha) is funnier dubbed, but as I've only seen the subbed version I don't know about that.

Then of course there are instances like SaiKano and Now and Then Here and There, where the dubs are awful. It really just depends on who licenses it a lot of the time.

Oh yeah, on topic: Bleach is interesting. >.>