Accelerated Evolution

professional haircut

amy

HAIR  

1 member has voted

1. 1. should I get my hair cut at a salon

• yes, it would look better
    • no, it looks fine with plain bangs and you also get major cool pts.

I don't really know what exactly, I'd go to one of those expensive places that they know what they're doing in and ask them what sort of short layered haircut would fit my face shape, I'm sure it would be okay. (you know, like, the kind career women have, and artsy college students...) Or if it got long enough, I might just have the long hair layered.

no this is about PRINCIPLE!!

Assume:

1) Salon haircut would look better

2) Current haircut is not horrid

Well...usually the more expensive salons aren't always the best. D: I once got my hair cut and it was $30 and it was at a more expensive place. I HATED my haircut. But now I go to this nice little local salon that offers cheap haircuts and they're pretty damn good at what they do. :O

Well... with the supplied information, if you say it will look better and you have the cash, then go for it.

TEN YEARS OF FREEDOM FROM THE CAPITALISTIC HAIR CUTTING MAN DOWN THE POOPER???

thx 4 advice britt, I'll make sure to ask around~

go for it. if you've been doing the same thing for years it couldn't hurt to keep from stagnating

and for the record, most artsy college students don't have professional haircuts. i've never seen so many people cut their own hair before

Yes, but you see, she's saying the artsy students have those haircuts, not that they got it cut at the salon xD